Bra Submission Guidelines
Fees: Each entry requires a non-refundable $25 entry fee.
Eligibility: The show is open to all original artworks. All entries should be tasteful. The organizing committee reserves the right to refuse to accept or display any entry.
Awards: There will be first, second and third place awards. Additional categories: Most Inspirational, Most Creative, Most Humorous and Best Craftsmanship. All entries are eligible for all categories. Submissions will be judged based on subject matter, artistic merit, creativity and craftsmanship.
• All entries are to be created on a new 38C back-closure underwire bra. All straps, front, back and sides should be completely decorated. Strapless bras cannot be accepted. Please do not sew or glue the bra closed. The inside of the bra does not need to be decorated.
• Bras should be well constructed, as they may be moved and mounted on various mannequins for display on numerous occasions. Appliqués and other applied objects should be firmly attached. Sewing is preferred, but strong glues and other mechanical fastening methods are acceptable. Tape is not acceptable.
• Bras are to be constructed of materials that are not perfumed, soiled, perishable or in any way inherently dangerous.
• Bras must be constructed in a manner that allows for mounting on a mannequin. Bras may be displayed or worn by models. No backing panels or plaques.
• Each entry must include a name tag with the designer’s name, contact information and bra name. Name tags must be attached to the interior of the bra or written on with a permanent marker. All bra entries must include a short paragraph of 50 words or less describing your inspiration for the piece.
• All submitted bras become property of Chesapeake Regional Healthcare and may be used for promotional purposes.
Please make checks payable to Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation.
Questions or concerns? Email us at email@example.com.